Terms & Conditions :-
Last Updated on 17th Apr 2022
- By using our online platform “www.smartkannada.com” (hereinafter SmartKannada), you agree:
- That you are a competent user who is eligible to enter into the contract as per the Indian Contract Act.
- That you are not specifically forbidden under any law of the land to make such transactions on SmartKannada.
- That you are not using anyone else’s login credentials or any other data including user name, email-id, password, financial details etc. without prior legal authorisation.
- That the customer is using secured internet connection and a device which is free from any malware or viruses.
- That the customer is not using any illegal or unauthorised VPN server or any other technology which is not permissible to use under the law of the land.
- That in case we detect any such activity, omission or use of any such technology; SmartKannada has every right and duty to not only cancel the transaction but also take necessary actions against such customer without prior intimation to the customer.
- That while surfing the website and placing the order, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to fill in the correct details and place orders. Once the order has been placed and the transaction stands complete,SmartKannada shall not be responsible for any wrongly filled information or data. However, the customer can contact the concerned officials of SmartKannada through the given channel, nevertheless, it shall be the sole discretion of SmartKannada to entertain such requests of the customer.
- That each substance, content, product and pictures utilized on www.smartkannada.com is property of SmartKannada.
- Life Time Access Or 24*7 Accessible Video Modules means you can watch purchased courses 24*7 from the date of purchase to the next 2 months.
- That you shall not post, replicate, download, transfer, transmit, retransmit, circulate, redistribute, produce, republish, recompile, dismantle or make any adjustment or commercial abuse of any exclusive material made accessible through smartkannada.com
That SmartKannada is not a subsidiary with sites that might be connected to SmartKannada through hypertext and dissuades itself from any mishaps happening due to the acts and omissions of such sites.
- That the customer shall solely be responsible for any mishaps while operating this website and shall not held liable to SmartKannada or any of its affiliates for any data leak or transactional hazards.
- That in case of any dissatisfaction towards the services and/or products of SmartKannada, the customer shall first approach to the concerned officer of smartkannada.com to resolve the issue. We are committed to serve our customers in the best possible way and will try to resolve as soon as possible.
- You accept that the Courts in Bangalore alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards to any claims or matters arising out of dealings with SmartKannada. All disputes will be governed by the laws of India.
- You understand and agree that these terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, the applicable terms and conditions relating to your usage of any SmartKannada services that you may be currently availing, or may avail in the future.